eSky Group consists of two main brands: eSky and eDestinos. We are an international company managing with new technologies in travel industry. By cooperating in over 50 countries, we serve about 51 million customers.
Our mission is to inspire people to organize their own journey with a support of our tools. We take care of our customers on every stage of their travel. eSky has more than 600 employees in Europe and South America, many of which are developers, IT specialists, Customer Service Consultants and e-Commerce marketers.
We work in international, flat-structured teams, where everybody is willing to help one another. We share our knowledge within the company and take advantage of all our colleagues’ expertise, a group of passionate specialists that, on a daily basis, try to make each client’s experience unique, so that they can enjoy their travel even more.
And this is why we are now looking for new colleagues, just as passionate as we are, to join our mission as Travel Consultants with Spanish for our LATAM market.
What we expect from you:
- Availability to work in rotative afternoon and night shifts schedule: 16:00-00:00 / 18:00-02:00 / 22:00-06:00, also working 1-2 weekends per month;
- Advanced level of both verbal and written Spanish
- At least communicative level of English (we are an international company and this is important on the medium to long term)
- High level of communication skills
- Proactive attitude oriented towards high quality of customer service
- Having a passion for travel and/or customer service.
The role of a Travel Consultant with Spanish support is to handle all requests received from our clients, by phone or by email - concerning travels - airline tickets, hotel bookings, travel insurances, car rentals on the LATAM markets.
What challenges you will face and what will you learn working with us:
- We are operating in the Tourism branch - which is very dynamic and fascinating at the same time - so the work of our consultants requires certain knowledge, abilities and a certain mind-set. We are offering a full training, consisting of customer services techniques, internal IT systems and international GDS tutorial, as well as eSky's products overview.
- While working in eSky you can learn about the tourism branch, have contact with travelers from all over the world and cooperate with our international team, located not only in Romania, but also in Poland, Bulgaria and Brasil.
- Your responsibility will be walking the customers through every step of planning the journey and providing them with tourism advice. What is more, there is an opportunity to directly contact partners, airlines and hotels to confirm the bookings.
- We are a young team, always looking for ways to improve our services, tools and procedures. This means that your ideas are more than welcomed and we look forward to analyzing them and putting them into practice together.
- We try to make the most out of out internal recruitment processes, challenging our colleagues to think outside of the box and together to build a better team
What we can offer:
As all the other companies we can say that we offer a great team atmosphere, friendly environment, trainings, development plans, opportunities to grow in the company. Also the standard medical subscription (Business subscription Medlife) - meal tickets (12 ron/ day) package, transportation for night shifts, etc.
And we do! But not only that.
You will be part of the team, so we count on you for that great atmosphere and friendly environment and we expect that if it's not visible, you let us know and work with us to improve it.
We support you in your development and our managers do their best to help you discover what career path you would like to follow, even if this means leaving their team for a different one. But we count on you to be open with us, let us know how would you like your future to be and be committed in the plan that we prepare together for your development.
The salary package consists of not only a base salary, but also a performance bonus. Because we believe in new ideas, we want to challenge you to work with us, as we believe we are motivated by the same idea To help our customers discover the world, each destination at a time.
We do our best to keep an open communication channel with our colleagues. We have internal evens for new joiners, meetings to exchange ideas, team meetings, internal surveys, team-buildings, office events, etc. In 2019 we moved to a new office, bigger, more open and designed to encourage communication between teams. But all of these only work if you will work with us and communicate with us.
We have tools and systems. We are a technology-oriented company. They make our life and activity easier and yes, they sometimes have errors and challenge us more than our activity itself. But we still love our job, and we are looking for colleagues to join us in this roller coaster.