- Writing short marketing and product information copy for eSky.com website in order to boost conversion, increase click-through rates and increase Clients engagement
- Providing copy that is adjusted to different communication channels (inter alia newsletter, push e-mail, www)
- Testing a variety of advertising messages and persuasion techniques, and use data to measure the impact of various copy requests and its further optimization
- Language verification of cultural aspects and audit of our websites content
- Native level in English (excellent written language skills)
- At least 2 years experience in creating online B2C copywriting, backed by portfolio
- Mix of good copy and analytical skills
- Understanding of trends concerning e-commerce and digital marketing
- Ability to work well independently and in a team
- Excellent communication and work organization skills
- Positive can-do attitude and detailed-oriented
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Remote work as a freelancer - the tasks are organized in Jira ticketing system, and we communicate remotely so it is up to you how much you want to work and when. There would be a lot of work at the beginning, and later in couple of months probably less. The workload is fluctuating.
- Flexible working hours-you work, when you have time. Of course the collaboration is determined by mutual agreement between you and the content team leader. If you cannot meet the deadline, you inform the leader. If you are not available, we can assign the task to another translator.
- Two types of agreement - B2B or mandate contract
- Attractive salary - we propose hourly rate, and we are open for discussion ☺
During the recruitment process we'll send to selected candidates short recruitment tasks - sample of the work. The tasks are used only in this recruitment process and their execution is free.