For our Bulgarian eSky Company currently we are looking for a HR Business Partner. This role means conducting and coordinating all HR processes in the Bulgarian office.
- Advises managers on general employee relations issues (e.g. discipline, coaching associates, performance management).
- Provides counsel and guidance to employees and conducts fact findings as needed under supervision of HR leadership.
- Recruitment, Onboarding, Performance Management, Compensation planning, Engagement & Retention, Training & Development, and Succession Planning.
- Supports both training delivery and talent acquisition activities.
- Addresses first line employee relations issues, complaints, and conducts investigations in order to move toward resolution.
- Supports overall employee evaluation process and administration of progressive discipline/corrective actions as it relates to performance matters.
- Provides the personnel administration documentation (preparation of contracts, time work reports, compensation reports, etc.)
- Monthly payroll verification
- Responsible for routine HR metrics and report generation (headcount, attrition, etc.)
- Cooperation and coordination external payroll services.
- Close cooperation with Group HR Team in headquarters.
- Directly reports to Group HR Director
- Minimum professional and educational background desired.
- BS, BA or graduate degree preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years of applicable human resource experience in a related field in a similar organization.
- Experience in key human resources areas including recruiting, performance management, employee development, employee relations, compensation & benefits, personnel administration
- Knowledge of BG labor law.
- Practical experience of project management.
- Experience and successful track record in investigating and resolving complex employee relations issues.
- Microsoft Office, Word/Excel and PowerPoint System Knowledge.
- Attractive salary
- The casual, startup-like atmosphere (flat structure)
- Development opportunities (participation in trainings, challenging tasks)
- Great working environment 😊
Interested in cooperation?
Send your CV in English to: email@example.com